I'm so Excited

• Thread starter Thread starter FlyinButtSwat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlyinButtSwat

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I've been absent for awhile. I have a torn lumbar disk and have been in bed for many days now.

My Caramel is now popcorning. ;D Both she and Lucy are making more noises and squeak at me when I have food.

How is everyone? Has your rain stopped? :smitten:

Hi FBS sorry to hear about your lumber disc :( hope you are on the mend now.

It's good news about your piggies, isn't it lovely when they squeak :)

I'm in Portsmouth in England & it has been better the last couple of days but all the rain has ruined the potato crop my other half had planted :( But my family & fluffies are all well & thats the main thing O0

I've had them since April. The only way I know to describe popcorning is...... like a playful horse bucking and jumping. It's quite funny. I'm a new guinea pig owner. Some of the other members probably have a better description.

so sorry to hear about your lumbar disk FlyinButtSwat, hope you feel better soon. i looove it when my piggies pop corn. :smitten:
we've still got rain on the Isle Of Wight today, however yesterday was ok. :)
LMT76, pop corning is when your piggies start jumping around really crazily, it is like bucking and jumping it's really funny to wath. :smitten:

Awww get well soon, glad to hear your piggies are squeeking and caremel is popcorning that is fab O0 O0 O0 O0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back