I'm so excited, just ordered C+C cage cubes

• Thread starter Thread starter TheGaffer
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheGaffer

As the title suggests, I've just ordered 4 packs of c+c cage cube thingys from screwfix direct.

I'm hoping to make 2 side by side cages out of these. I hope I've ordered enough!

This is the back up plan if Gus and Bailey's squabbling turns nasty. They'll just be neighbours this way but still will have company.

Hey congrats! those type of cages are popular now =]... I might buy some to make a run for my piggy. Good luck! :smitten:

How many grids did you get? I'm hoping to make one too if I can get all the materials! :)

OOOhhhh what are these c+c cages?

Ive noticed lots of people seem to have them, but havent a clue about them!lol :laugh:

Awww yaaaay, cant wait for pics!

I was going to put some of mine in c&c but its just a little too 'messy' looking for me ;D ;D 98) ;D

What are you going to use for bedding?

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
How many grids did you get? I'm hoping to make one too if I can get all the materials! :)

I bought 4 packs and you get 2 cubes in each pack

PerfectPiggies said:
Awww yaaaay, cant wait for pics!

I was going to put some of mine in c&c but its just a little too 'messy' looking for me ;D ;D 98) ;D

What are you going to use for bedding?

I haven't decided yet. I may end up getting loads of vet bed. It's easier just to roll it up and stick it in the washing machine then.

If you bought them from screwfix you actually get 4 cubes in each pack which is 16 grids. It just shows 2 in the picture. I bought 3 packs and I made a 3 by 4.5 cage with a 2 x 3 upper level and then a few extra grids to block the door of my shed off and I have one box and a few extras left over :)

Excellent, thanks! I wasn't sure as the website isn't very clear about that! We have a ScrewFix in Liverpool and I'll nip up next week!
I'm hoping to do a 7x3 and a 6x3 upstairs. It all depends on how much room is left in the shed!

Louise
:)

TheGaffer said:
SunshineAndTwinkle said:

;D ;D sorry to tell you but you're gunna end up with twice as many as you thought ;D there are actually 4 cubes in each pack lol ;) there are 16 grids in each pack (I *think* - something around there anyway) so you're gunna have 64(ish) grids not 32 ;) but hey, you can build more than you thought you could before now ;)

can't wait to see pics of your new cage when they come :D I *love* C&Cs ;)

Jane said:
TheGaffer said:
SunshineAndTwinkle said:

;D ;D sorry to tell you but you're gunna end up with twice as many as you thought ;D there are actually 4 cubes in each pack lol ;) there are 16 grids in each pack (I *think* - something around there anyway) so you're gunna have 64(ish) grids not 32 ;) but hey, you can build more than you thought you could before now ;)

can't wait to see pics of your new cage when they come :D I *love* C&Cs ;)

Oooops :D

I'm hoping to order about 100+ Grids from ScrewFix soon for my piggies :)
Ive just got to figure out a design for all the cages, hopefully it won't be too hard...

Sophie
(Who is new to this forum ;D )

Hello Sphie, didnt spot you till now!
You should post an introduction in chit chat so we can all give you a big welcome ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back