I'm confused....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased some of the wire cubes and connectors from screwfix a while back. I ordered 2 packs and received 9 grids in two boxes (18 grids in total). It states 4 cube display so I expected more but just thought I had misunderstood. Anyway, I ordered more yesterday, again 2 packs expecting the same amount I got last time but I received 4 packs, a total of 36 grids. Now I am confused-which one is correct? Was I short changed last time by 2 whole boxes or have I gained this time?
If anyone else has ordered these from screwfix, how many did you get? ?

Link below:
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId=A333043&ts=57140&id=43900

When I ordered my first ONE pack, they came in one big box and I think there was 18 cubes.
When I ordered my second, again ONE pack, they came in two smaller boxes, and again 18 cubes.

I think you were one box short the first time :-\, but it was right the second time?

One pack of screwfix 4 cube display grids is 17 grids, thats what I got in my pack and thats what it says on the website. Maybe you should check what your order says to make sure, you either got a bargain or were ripped off.

Thank you guys. Seems I was short the first time. Grrrrrrr....I shall get on to them. I HATE being ripped off :tickedoff:

lavenderjade said:
Thank you guys. Seems I was short the first time. Grrrrrrr....I shall get on to them. I HATE being ripped off :tickedoff:

If you contact Screw Fix and tell them there were grids missing them will send you a new pack! I can remember we ordered some screws from there to build our new rabbit hutch. We ordered a box of 6 packs of screws but we only got 5, so we told them and they sent the whole box of 6 again for free, they are very good! O0

Yup, I emailed them last night and they are sending me the whole lot again ;D What I am going to do with them, I don't know as I actually have some over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back