I'm A Busy Bee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the move goes well! :) Decorating is often stressful in itself. Fingers crossed things will all come together soon.
Aww thank you ayemee, the whole house needs painting I'm worn out after two days and one room ha ha :)) I will add a before and after pic of my new living room once it's done :)

Aww thank you ayemee, the whole house needs painting I'm worn out after two days and one room ha ha :)) I will add a before and after pic of my new living room once it's done :)

I bet! I quite enjoy painting. If only I were able to come and help I would! :) that will be nice. Always makes you feel better when you can visualise the progress made!

I bet! I quite enjoy painting. If only I were able to come and help I would! :) that will be nice. Always makes you feel better when you can visualise the progress made!
That's lovely of you to say you would help if you could hun thank you , I'm in no really rush to get it all done and I found it quite peaceful painting away listening to music today....shame I had to go to work else I would of had the kitchen ceiling panted too :)

That's lovely of you to say you would help if you could hun thank you , I'm in no really rush to get it all done and I found it quite peaceful painting away listening to music today....shame I had to go to work else I would of had the kitchen ceiling panted too :)

That sounds nice :) for some reason I read that last sentence as 'I would of had the kitten painting the ceiling too..' I think I might be a little tired! :P

Hi Kell. I've been away from here myself. Not been very well and temporary new role in my job which has been hard work so far. I feel out of it still now.
How nice you get to paint your new place before you move in. I'd also be happy to come and help with that if only I lived closer!
Hope you get your internet sorted soon - Id really miss the Internet if we didn't have it! Hope u are all well. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back