IKEA and Vetbed?

• Thread starter Thread starter lesley
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lesley

Was in Ikea last weekand there was something that was for all the world vetbed. It was in the pet section and is machine washable etc...couldn't tell the difference from the real stuff. It was about £4.99 for a big piece. Anyone seen it? Wonder if it would work the same! Lesley 98)

Yes same here infact, I dont even no where my nearest Ike is ::)

Thanks for that, I'm off to Ikea tomorrow I'm desperate for more vet bed for the piggies and buns..

ooh! i want some! just got my first set of vetbed on e-bay, expensive but i love it. would be great if it is as good as the stuff i have now! off to ikea tuesday to check it out! :)

Can someone let me know what its like when they go to see it? I'm in birmingham sat so could pop over to the ikea there (any excuse) and pick some up if its any good?

Thank you! O0

Lucy

Now someone brought a piece of this when they came to see the pups so that they could leave it to gets mum scent on.
To me it didnt look the same as vets bed as it had a soft backing where the real vets bed doesnt.
TBH I just thought it was a piece of fur fabric

My Ikea is quite far away, but would be up for going if this stuff is any good.

Can somebody let me know? Thanx.

Thanks sokel. Will give it a miss then. its probably a good thing as the OH gets annoyed with how many new cushions we have as a result of my trips to ikea ;)

Lucy

sokel said:
Now someone brought a piece of this when they came to see the pups so that they could leave it to gets mum scent on.
To me it didnt look the same as vets bed as it had a soft backing where the real vets bed doesnt.
TBH I just thought it was a piece of fur fabric

and that was def. the one from Ikea? Shame :( Would have gotten some otherwise.

Just to say the one I saw wasn't as hard on the back as my vet bed but seemed ok.... the care instructions seemed the same! Maybe I'll get some now I have got the real stuff so I can compare! Lesley

My friend had some of this, and like Graham said, its got a soft backing, not worth it :) O0

It was in the pet section...sorry if it turns out to be no good...I'm going to the same store next week so I'll get the name etc and maybe try some out...I don't want to mislead anyone it just looked ok at the time! Lesley

Let us know if you think its any good. What section is it in? I need some more but I'm skint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back