Igloo style houses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My boys have got a bit porky and don't both fit in their little wooden house any more. So I wanted another, but all the pet shop had was those little plastic igloos. I bought one and they love it, in fact Charlie spends most of the day in there, and if he comes out to eat, Jack goes in ::)

But it's sort of see-through so they don't get proper privacy. Do you think it's a suitable bedroom for them? And will it be OK if they chew the plastic, which they do?

my boys have been chewing their pigloo with no problems.

for a main bed mine have one of the big rabbit igloos from P@H and that seems to be popular, and it isnt see through.

Sephy loved the rabbit igloo when she was in with Ralfie :) Ralfie prefers to just sit outside where he can see whats going on, so do the rest really, Bumble uses the playstix which i bent into a bridge to sit under, i think its more natural looking lol! x

i use those stick things too. munchie likes to move it around and flip it over all the time ;D

i also have one of the smaller pigloos which seems to be bobs fav at the minute.

munchies new favourite sleeping spot is inside his new tube, he got for being a good boy at the vets ;D

everytime i take him to the vet if he is good he gets a new hidey hole, there will be more pigloos and tunnels than floor space soon ;D

;D mine used to knock them everywhere too so i got them some huge unmovable ones and Ralfie fits in them now lol! x

;D ;D funnuest thing i ever saw was when munchie flipped over the little pigloo, and ran off! then bob strolled over, looking really confused, and couldnt work out how to flip it bac over, so just crawled inside! it was so funny. the pigloo was on its side and bobs butt was sticking out ;D ;D

even funnier, munchie then ran over and flipped it the right way again while bob was still in it ;D i think he set a trap, they seem to lie playing tricks on each other

Aw lol! I think Bee likes to starve Bumble, she butts the cuddle cup so it ends up over all the food bowls upside down, then she sits under it and eats ;D Bumble is too lazy to be bothered fliiping things round so just eats hay bless her lol! xx

;D ;D that sounds so similar! munchies new tube is one of those huge 3ft ones from P@h with the hole in the side, he practically lives in it! he often positions his tube, so he can sit and eat in his tube! and if he wants to do the same for hay, he flips the tunnel over so the side exit is facing the other way, then puches the tube until it touches the hay rack, then sits in the doorway eating hay ;D

Lol! They're such lazy things arent they! love them though, could watch them all day :smitten:

;D ;D ;D ;D

When my lot manage to flip it over they use it as a loo!

I use the large pigloo for my 6 that live together and at least 3 manage to squeeze in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back