I was thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
At the moment the boys are split up (side by side) in a 2x4 C&C cage, meaning they only have 2x2 each (I know this is too small, but it's better than them hurting eachother! They are having lots and lots of floor itme too! (bigger than a lot of pet shop cages too ;)) soo I've just been thinking if I get more cubes I could change it from a 2x4 to a, erm, 2x4 with a 2x2 sticking out kind of.. like a 3x2 and a 2x2 joined together. I was thinking I could also add a second level? (not sure how big or where yet) By the way, this is assuming I can get them to live happily together again, if not I need another rethink ;)

I drew what I was thinking to show you..

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n117/rainbow-twist/untitled.jpg

Ideas? Suggestions? Comments? Good idea or bad idea? Make it or scrap it? ;)

Jane xx

Great idea! Its more roomy for them that way :) lets hope they can get along :)

Your drawing looks great Jane. If you add a second level use cable ties too as the connectors tend to pop off with the slightest touch! Am about to re-do the girls top level as Flossie and a grid fell gracefully down last week! Luckily all piggies are fine, I had just not noticed that the end grid had come unclipped by the ramp - it was the ramp that saved Flossie! Post some pics when you have your new set up sorted, love to see other peoples creations!

Sorry to be so ignorant, but what is a "C&C cage"? They sound as though you can add bits - which sounds wonderful......

kay8469 said:
Sorry to be so ignorant, but what is a "C&C cage"?  They sound as though you can add bits - which sounds wonderful......

C & C stands for cubes & coroplast/correx & you're right you can add bits to them.  Have a look at this site http://www.guineapigcages.com/ there are lots of different variations on there :)

just looked at that link and it looks like you can put a top (so to speak!) on them has anyone tried that?

Just wondering incase my dog gets loose. ( Not that it does but just in case)

Tracy

Sounds great... best thing is that you can always change it around with C&C. Just make sure you put your ramp in a place so they still have maximum lap space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back