• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I think ruby has a cold

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

I think ruby has a cold she has green scaby things around her nose area and i have hard a few sieazzes aswell but dont know if it was her or not but she looks like she was a snoty nose

is there anything i could do to help her my mum did try to wipe wiht a wet kicthen roll but she not like that

Pigs don't get colds, they get upper respiratory infections. If she has a runny nose it's important to get her to the vet as they almost always need antibiotics. Nothing like a human cold where antibiotics don't help!

her nose wasnt running and most of the green stuff has gone of her nose

it just had green stuff on it thats all

Hannah love if it's runny green you need the vets pronto, if you think it's green from her food well that's OK it maybe a food stain.
Don't think it will go away cause it doesn't..... how's she feeling now??

Glynis said:
Hannah love if it's runny green you need the vets pronto, if you think it's green from her food well that's OK it maybe a food stain.
Don't think it will go away cause it doesn't..... how's she feeling now??

Second that. Why don't you take her to be on the safe side?

its not running green i allready said that and green stuff on her nose as gone now and she ate all her tea last ight and ate all her breakfast and is now hiding under her behind willow sticks now outside now

i only said i think she has a cold or what i didnt she has now and the stuff on her nose as gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back