I need some ideas please !

• Thread starter Thread starter charlie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charlie

Hi,
I have an indoor hutch at he moment but I want a larger area for my pigs, the 2 of them one going to have babies any day !
I would like it to be light and made of plastic if possible. I feel the prices of the indoor cages in the pet shops too much!, and a bit small.
I would like it @ 75 inches by 50 inches by 10 inches high. There is no risk of them being eaten by cats so dont need a top.
Please any suggestions would be great. I thought about a large plastic tray but I can find one bigh enough on even industrail.
Thanks Charlie.

Try www.zooplus.co.uk

They do cages that are resonable, and delivery is free O0

I got the rabbit 120 and it is huge, my 2 still love charging about and popcorn like crazy :D

We have got 2 large pens - sort of like C&C but made ourselves. The base is just long battons of wood with panels of chicken wire nailed onto frames. The other one is wood battons with holes screwed in and then we bought a rabbit play pen - one of those that slot together into a hexagon shape. We used the pieces to make a 'wall'. The other side is the wall of the room with pieces of hardboard along the bottom to protect the skirting board.

Can i just say, 10" high isnt going to stop a cat, they will jump over it.

The C & C sounds like a good idea for you with having no cats etc. Dont forget that any boys that are born will need to be split from mums and sisters at 3 weeks so you need to be looking at two setups to put them in unless your old cage that the girls are in now is big enough for any boys that might come along.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back