I Just Bought One Of These ( Now The Heatwave Is Over) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D Hmmmm :hmm: I shall have to try some of those. I've got 5 of the pink Ice pods cluttering up my freezer! If you don't have to put them in the freezer, then I can use the space for food! :))

@PiggyOwner How big is it ?

That's pretty cool looking *cough* @PiggyOwner :P

Isn't £10 bog standard for that kind of thing? I've seen the others sell for £10 (I can't remember the name of them!).

Always good to cover these things, we use bottles in socks too. Means piggies can't get freezer burn off the plastic

Wow, will have to look at getting one of those!

Wow that is a great size! My cube pods are half the size of that. Not that we are desperate for them in this lovely weather! :P :P

I just have a large ceramic floor tile.Used to use bottles but worried about them leaking.

That's a really good idea! I tend to use freeze bottels wrapped in towels but they tend to make the towels soggy as they melt. I'll have to invest in some for next summer I think.

They look great! I may have to invest in one, at the moment I use the chin-chiller plate/tile (?) from pets at home, it's a granite stone plate that naturally keeps cool :) although it isn't as large as that one!

Oh I didn't know these exist! Gimme! :)
Thank you for sharing, I'll order a couple of those I think :)
Thanks again x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back