• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

I have just weighed my 6 week old girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi I have just weighed my girlies for the first time they are six weeks and five days to be exact! Trinny is 15oz and Suzannah 14oz. Does this sound about right? They look gorgeous and chunky. I feed them fresh veg twice daily and nuggets. Their favourite is curly kale. They are super little eaters muching carrots, cabbage, corn on the cob. cucumber and much more. They have spent the last three days on the lawn munching grass too. :)

I was told my new sow was 6 weeks old and she only weighs 240g which is about half that! I'm trying my best to fatten her up though!

sounds fine i think O0 i feed hem twice a day too. :) mine also loove curly kale the best, but i'm sure you know, but you shouldn't feed it too much. (not saying you do) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back