i got another nero 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
lol, all 5 piggies live indoors in my ex bedroom (i say ex cos it looks more like a gp rescue now hehe ) i love nero 4 and reccomend it to everyone!

Well at least we know you are putting your guineas first. ;D How many guineas do you have by the way? :)

Cavy Crazy said:
Well at least we know you are putting your guineas first. ;D How many guineas do you have by the way? :)

98) Sorry, been one of those days. ;D

lol, yeah my 5 babies are so important to me- i even let charlie off for chewing the acge bars all night ::) ( soemone can smell the girlies) but he has settled down now, but i brought my noisest wheekers in today- i can't wait till tonight lol

i thogught about getting a stand but my cages are stacked on top of each other so it would be very high and unstable ;D they don't seem to mind being on the floor

They're stacked on top? I would of thought you'd want to use the top doors...

nah, i use the front doors but when i clean them i just take the cages off the top :)

When I have had cages like this I never used the top door, predators come from above. :)

I use the top door to put their veg in, put their hay in, and take their house out (if I want to get them out and they hide), find it much easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back