i got a question for you all

• Thread starter Thread starter guineapiglover
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guineapiglover

I was just wondering, does guinea pigs like dog bed or cat beds to sleep in? I just wanted to know so when I get my guinea pig I will know. Thank you! ;D

You're welcome O0
If you go to the pet shops you'll see lots of designs just make sure there's no threads or anything that your piggie could get caught on O0
You can also order special piggie ones online as well, their designs are totally gorgeous :smitten:

Anything soft they like especially if it has a cover and they can hide in it. They love the cat cuddle ups and the can tunnels.

Go to Hammocky Hammocks website - absolutely brill stuff for guineas and all little furries.

I've got a fabbo guinea pig bed which is totally adored by the piggy.

My boy has a bog pillow, he loves it, just lies down, stretches out and goes to sleep. :)

Mine do love them.

However if have to say that they prefer the ones that have a "roof".

Mine do use the cuddlecups:

cuddlecup.jpg

but they prefer those:

4.jpg

Abnoba.....wow how clean is your hutch! Looks great....double storey?

Wow that is a clean hutch! would like to know how you manage that too!

Mine have a 'guinea pig bed' which is similar to a cat bed, but smaller with a faux sheep fur inside... it is washable (just as well because they wee in it!) but they love to lay in it... will have to find some pictures! :smitten:

I have that cuddle cup :D ! I got it for Christmas along with other superpet stuff.
For my Bday they're getting even more beds!

mackpossum said:
Abnoba.....wow how clean is your hutch! Looks great....double storey?

3x3 C&C with a L-Shape as the top floor. :)

1.jpg

;) And I tend to take pictures directly after cleaning out - after one day the cage is one huge mess of poops! xx0 My piggies arent any different from anybody else, heh, eating and pooping machines!

Wow, looks really nice. I bet the piggies have a ball with all the hidey houses. Great cage set up! :smitten:

My girls have a cat bed...
000_5483.jpg

I change the towel/fleece inside every 3 days and during that time I sweep off the poops.

Emma x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back