Hutches?

• Thread starter Thread starter vikki2203
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vikki2203

Is there any good sites, anyone could advise me on to compare some hutches, as I am looking into getting one.
I would prefer a two story one (even looking at 3 story ones if they are any nice ones out there) and at least four foot long, as it is still staying inside (my mum has just done up the spare room and said I could keep the pigs in there but said she would prefer a hutch in there 98) so four foot is really the biggest i can fit in length, but I only have 2 piggies so if it is a double story four foot hutch, this should be okay?

thanks, I've been looking on there they looks really niceee :D

just a thought can outdoor hutches be kept inside?

Thankyou very much,

just wondering as I was in pets at home buying dog food, and I just had a quick look at the cages, anyway I decided to explain the situation, and he started saying, I wan't allowed to keep an outdoor cage inside, and I was like oh. ?

vikz said:
Thankyou very much,

just wondering as I was in pets at home buying dog food, and I just had a quick look at the cages, anyway I decided to explain the situation, and he started saying, I wan't allowed to keep an outdoor cage inside, and I was like oh. ?

haha P@H have no clue about anything most of the time

;D Agree, most of the staff can't tell the difference between a guinea pig and a rabbit. ;D

Well yes, the pets at home near me are useless

above a hamster cage a big notce in big bold capital letters

HAMSTERS MOST NOT LIVE IN PAIRS AS THE FIGHT
then underneath in the cage, three hamster together and a sign saying buy one hamster get one free?!

well you have really contradicted themselves there haven't they.

vikz said:
Well yes, the pets at home near me are useless

above a hamster cage a big notce in big bold capital letters

HAMSTERS MOST NOT LIVE IN PAIRS AS THE FIGHT
then underneath in the cage, three hamster together and a sign saying buy one hamster get one free?!

well you have really contradicted themselves there haven't they.

omg thats really duh ::)

Should be able to, you would be surprised at what these little fellows can do. O0

Oh goody
Oscar and Nigel have only recently discovered "upstairs" from their run but that's quite a shallow slope. They're only outside during the day at the mo 'cos it's still a bit cold ooop North so it took them a couple of weeks to sus it out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back