hutches

• Thread starter Thread starter cavy love
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cavy love

hiya
seeing as my group of three, are A: getting bigger, and B:destroying their hutch they have now, ::) ve decided that for next autumn/winter, i need to get them a bigger hutch.
the reason i'm not sooner, is because they will be out in their run a lot more in the spring/summer, so they won't be in it as much.

what size would be the best for 3 adult piggies? (as they will be then) i'd like them to be able to have a fair bit of room as it's only fair, they do come out for floor time and cuddles aswell.

can anyone suggest a particular hutch? i mean a proper wooden one O0 it would be ideal if it was possible to purchase a run to attach on the front, so they can have even more room. thanks :)

Hi Izzy,

I have a Pets at home Lavander Lodge for Pudsey and Eccles it is 5x2 and would accomadate 3! There is even space to adapt it for an upstairs. You can get a run to put on the front.

The only thing with the LL is that if you want to put it in a shed for winter it may not fit, the depth is 27 inches so you'll need a shed door bigger! Mine was only 23 inches which is why my lot are indoors in the hutch! :D

Hope you find one you like,

Louise
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back