hutch stain remover

• Thread starter Thread starter Jennifer1990
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jennifer1990

I got my piggies about august last year and my 2 piggies where only in it 4 about 2-3months and as you know there pee can sort of stain the hutch's i was going to sell the hutch but was going to get rid of the stains first and was wondering what the best thing would be 2 use.

The pee stains aren't bad at all but would like the hutch in the best condition before i sell it on 2 any1.

i now have 4 piggies and are all indoors and will always be indoors so i have no use 4 the hutch at all so if any1 would like 2 buy it then get in contact with me and we can arrange something.

White vinegar! It's brilliant just make sure you rinse and dry it properly afterwards.

Tracy

Yeah I've heard of vinegar too. I use Wilko's pet cleaner for general cleaning. :)

thanks i will see what i can do as soon as possible and sell it on 2 someone who will put it into god use O0

i will try the vinegar tomorrow

but i am sure i saw stain remover stuff in pets at home one time

Sometime bi carb with it gives it an extra boost and maybe lemon juice for nice smell :)

I use the clear vinegar, works wonders. O0

i will try it as soon as i can as it was raining today so hopefully it will be dry tomorrow and i can do it then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back