Hutch sizes

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 1169
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1169

Whats the minimum amount of space one guinea pig can have in a hutch ? :)

One =
Two =
Three =
Four =
Five =

This is not for me :D

But id also like to know O0 Thanks

Well, to me..

One = 2x3
Two = 2x4
Three = 2x5
Four = 2x6
Five = 2x7

I personally wouldn't feel comfortable in any less than that :)

Thanks i just want to know what other people think of the recommended sizes too and the minimum ones aswell O0

Oh and whats them measurements in cm ? :D anyone ;D

hmm..cm eh? those above were feet btw ;)

One = 60 x 90
Two = 60 x 120
Three = 60 x 150
Four = 60 x 180
Five = 6 x 210

Well, 1 foot = 12 inch = 30.5 cm so they're actually a bit bigger than the above because I used 12 inch = 30cm but they're near enough :D

lol well one foot = 12 inches

soo...

One = 24 x 36
Two = 24 x 48
Three = 24 x 60
Four = 24 x 72
Five = 24 x 84

Mwahhaha I knew maths would come in handy some day :D

Yeah I'd say so :) A little smaller would be fine too for the piggy groups (like, if five were in a 24" x 80" it would still be okay). Bigger the better of course though :)

Thanks alot O0
seems as though no one wanted to help me ::) but you ;)

Sorry ILA :) I only work in feet and inches, I know cm's but can't convert them over. :)

Its alright really i got the answers so it doesnt matter ;D I was just kidding but thanks O0

Hehe thanks Jane. I think we did it in school but with my Dad being educated in the 60's his way of feet and inches works for me. I'm still working in pounds and ounces although I've gotten to grips with grams it's just kg that throws me off! :D

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Hehe thanks Jane. I think we did it in school but with my Dad being educated in the 60's his way of feet and inches works for me. I'm still working in pounds and ounces although I've gotten to grips with grams it's just kg that throws me off! :D

lol I never really knew inches and feet etc. but then I got the piggies and people were talking about housing sizes in feet so I know it now :) No idea about pounds and ounces though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back