Hutch Decoration Ideas Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilvey

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm new so sorry if the picture doesn't upload!

hi guys! I'm thinking of decorating my hutch for my girlies, I was thinking of adding a little plaque with their names on it and I've got little flour dough paw print I made with their names and paws on it but I don't want it over crowded!

has anyone got any other ideas? I'm quite artistic ao anything homemade is my thing!

any suggestions welcome!

WP_20151019_001.webp

Try ebay, serch name plaqes , there are plenty to choses from :tu:

I love your cages, :wub:

That is an impressive cage setup!

What about going go a place where you can paint your own ceramic plaque sign? Then you could make it how you like.

Oh how exciting?

Sorry for being dim, so what is it that you Are after? I got the Impressiom you've already made a plaque but then others comments suggesting you get one?

My suggestion would be name plaques and bunting, maybe painting the wood and putting little designs on it?

I have nothing yet but I do like making things! I love the idea of bunting!

:D That's such a beautiful big hutch, I think it would be a shame to paint the outside. But maybe if you can find some rodent-safe paint, you could paint the inside a lighter colour so you could see your piggies better!
Also; darkness breeds shyness.

Oh of course fairy lights. Ive decorated mine with pound shop led lights before and it looks nice :-)

I am making Pom Pom garlands for my piggie shed and hutch. I would suggest fairy lights as well.

:D That's such a beautiful big hutch, I think it would be a shame to paint the outside. But maybe if you can find some rodent-safe paint, you could paint the inside a lighter colour so you could see your piggies better!
Also; darkness breeds shyness.
It is quite dark in there sometimes, would little lights help that? Or does it have to be natural light?

:D You could use those stick-on lights that you can buy for inside cupboards and the like. You just press them to turn them on and off. They run on batteries. They're not too bright and have no wiring to tempt sharp teeth! You could stick them onto the roofs of the compartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back