hutch covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok ive looked on ebay and nearly fell over when i saw the price of hutch covers :o :o
anyone got any idea where i can get some from that are not mega expensive?
i have a double 36" hutch and a single 48" hutch,ill be getting another hutch tomm so ill have to measure it

just get an old sleeping bag and waterproof material ontop of it.

::) ::) ::) I have brand new Scratch and Newton hutch covers for sale. £30 + postage. All the money goes to my friends rabbit rescue www.rabbitresidence.org.uk. They are 48" single covers ::) ::) ::)

Cheers Diane

When my new sofa's came they were wrapped in a polystyrene type plastic backed material stuff! (hard to explain lol)

I made some covers out of it for my hutches.

Tracy

If you just want something that's waterproof - I went to the pound shop and got some of those plastic, outdoor furniture covers - I think I got one for a bench, and it was perfect for keeping the rain off the hutches - also its clear so good for very rainy daytimes too.

The hutch 'm going to get tomorrow comes with a cover :) but scratch and newton are the only ones i ahve heard of although we staple tarpualins on to the roofs and down the sides for extra protection in winter.

:) :) :) Hiya, I can take PayPal and the money from each one sold go`s to The Rabbit Residence Rescue :) :) :)

Diane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back