Hutch cameras?

Honey&truffle

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey
Just wondered if anyone has had cameras for their hutch before. If so how have you attached them and are they useful or worth it- I feel like it would be very interesting to watch them😃

Especially with having to bond my piggy with a new one .

Hi
Is the hutch indoors or out? I had an EZVIZ camera which had a magnetic fastening as well as a clip but mine were indoors in a C&C cage with easy access to power and Wi-Fi.

We got a cheap security camera that connects to an app for ours (indoors). Great investment, it's fun to check in on the piggies anywhere anytime and it's very useful for bonding and when one of them is sick. It makes it super convenient check on them more frequently than you otherwise could. Don't expect them to behave much differently compared to when you're around though, they just go about their piggie business as usual.

Hi
Is the hutch indoors or out? I had an EZVIZ camera which had a magnetic fastening as well as a clip but mine were indoors in a C&C cage with easy access to power and Wi-Fi.
Thank you for the recommendation . My hutch is outside so i don’t think the wiring and Wi-Fi would work for that one .

I must admit, I like EZVIZ cameras, so easy to set up.
IMG_20240628_081032.webp
You'll have to forgive the state of my shed, it got ruined in the recent storm we had, I'll repair it when the winds and rains drop. 👍

Back