Huge cage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a good price, I like the idea of cages on wheels especially as I plan on leaving my pigs indoors now! :) Ssshhh don't tell Peter! ;D

Haha I think he will be ok with it, as he loves the pigs too but in the summer I think he feels they are better off outside. Of course I'll have runs for them but I love having them in! :)

Looks great. I have just measured it and it is the equivalent to my 4x2 C&C

I am very tempted actually. My C&C is getting a bit old (corex need replacing) and I like the fact that you can have it higher up and on wheels. I am just a bit worried about the openings bot being big enough (i.e. having to remove the whole top to be able to catch the little rascals!). Also this type of cage doesn't allow for expansion. what do you think?
This is definitely the largest cage I have seen. Has anyone even seen a cage bigger? I would be interested

This one is great but I wouldnt have anywhere to put a 5ft x 34" cage in this house
Just noticed this is just for the cage,you have to buy the stand seperate :-\

You can get those type of stands in B&Q probably get the cage cheaper too. I love Zooplus' cages! :)

Sorry guys i thought i'd found someone a bargain! :(

It's still a nice cage though, i've just emailed the seller to see how much it would cost with the stand so I shall let you know! :)

mmmm it's smaller than my C&C so I don;t think the girls would be too impressed. I guess they don't so them any bigger so I might have to stick to the C&C.

Yeah I did think it was bigger than that! Oh well, I'll still hunt about! I was going to do a c&c on top of my hutch but I'm not keen, they may get out and hurt themselves! :)

On their website the cage is £77.99 and the stand is £29.99 and you get free delivery with orders over £45 :)

I have got the 140 zooplus cage its really good i thought it was the biggest indorr petshop cage you could buy it seems not but i have just solved a big problem the little plastic hut that comes with the 140 cage has a platform on it with a removable bowl whitch sits on top its more desighned for rabbits to climb up i have tried everything to get my piggies to go up there but they wont (not built for climbing) so i have attached some thick plastic tubing to the side of the cage with a cable tie and they are running up and down the tube its great. i also built a wooden stand for the cage and painted it the same colour as the base of the cage so it lookes good in the house.

I think these are sold near me , they do a 4 ft one as well. the 5ft is massive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back