hubby built me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
for romeo and Devon....
Elvis038.jpg

Elvis040.jpg

Ooooh very nice.
How do they manage with that slope down to the bottom?
It looks really steep.
Very nice setup
:)

it does look steep i know, it has little runs on it for their feet to grip and i have another set up similar and the two boys in there just shoot up it now... I'm just waiting for Devon and Romeo to get brave !

blimmin slope is too much (i did say it to him honest) so will give them another go but then i get the bricks out... to soften the slope (not for hubby!)

Aww bless what a great hubby you have! :smitten: It's fab! Slope can be adapted you have to try them to know what they can cope with! :)

Its great well done hubby :) you could add a bit on to the bottom of ramp to make it more shallow.

It is nice to have a handy hubby, tell him we are well impressed ;)

i put a big brick under the ramp and they manage it now... they looked like fat old ladies in stillettos walking down a steep hill at first but now they run up and down O0

They soon get used to it. My girls are so quick on theirs. Honey showed them how to do it at first as she rounds them up at breakfast and tea time so makes sure they are all eating together. We call her the dinner lady bless her :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back