T

TheGaffer

This is Bailey who's nearly 7 and very chilled out
Bailey002.jpg

x

Lucinda said:
Gorgeous :smitten: :smitten:

Is he a bit teddy/ rex?

I don't know to be honest, the fur around his rear is a bit curly and all his fur is quite thick and coarse.

we rescued him back in January, he was being kept in a 4ft hutch with a rabbit! >:(

All I know is he is almost 7 years old now from what his previous owner told me, I didn't stick around to get much info when I collected him, I just wanted to get him home.

I do love him so much though, he's so tame and friendly. He'll let you hand feed him, and he puts his paws up on the cage bars and wheeks to say he wants to come out and have lap time or floor time :)

x

oh he's gooorgeous! what a chilled out little pig <3 (that cushion looks so comfy, i want my bed now :P)

Oh my goodness he is sooooooooooo cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Arrr he's a lovely piggy. Bet he's much happier now.

Does he wee on that lovely soft bed? Daren't give mine anything like that as they wee gallons. They actually caused the Sheffield floods recently!

Rabswood

He is truly gorgeous, such a lovely little face :smitten: :smitten: He looks lovely and comfy.

Is his bed made of something wipeable? Would love to get something for mine but they would trash it, the little hooligans :tickedoff:

Rabswood said:
Arrr he's a lovely piggy. Bet he's much happier now.

Does he wee on that lovely soft bed? Daren't give mine anything like that as they wee gallons. They actually caused the Sheffield floods recently!

Rabswood

;D ;D

He does wee on it, and so does Gus, much to Bailey's annoyance. ;D

I actually have 2 cushions, one for the cage and one to wash! :D

gingerpig said:
He is truly gorgeous, such a lovely little face :smitten: :smitten: He looks lovely and comfy.

Is his bed made of something wipeable? Would love to get something for mine but they would trash it, the little hooligans :tickedoff:

No unfortunately not, but I change the cushons over every day

awww bless the little darling, he looks soo comfy! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What a handsome piggie! He sounds like a lovely piggie, I have a very tame one too and it's just lovely, isn't it? :smitten:

can i ask if that gp sofa stays in bailey's cage all the time and does he pee/poop on it? as he look really comfy and i wanna get some but am afriad of it really stinking xx0

daisy-mae said:
can i ask if that gp sofa stays in bailey's cage all the time and does he pee/poop on it? as he look really comfy and i wanna get some but am afriad of it really stinking xx0

no, I have 2 that I swap over and wash

Awww hes gorgeous, I hope my babes will be that tame when they are older! Thanks for sharing him with us! :)

Louise
:)

Hi :)

Where did you get Bailey's lovely reclining cushion - it is wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back