Start with some food :P

P19-04-07_14-2.jpg

Then you chop it up...

P19-04-07_13-2.jpg

Then you... 'Hey! Are you eating that Wilson? ::)'

P19-04-07_14-11.jpg

P19-04-07_14-10.jpg

Then you feed it to the bunies ;D

And while mum isnt looking.... well... you can only guess ::)

Look at that piggy tongue go!

P19-04-07_14-9.jpg

Bye for now! :-* :smitten: :smitten:

;D Theres an Idea! If we feed ourselves what we feed the pigs (same amount) the pigs would getreal fat ;D well at least mine would ::) lol

Yer :smitten:
Havent talked about him much on the forum latley so I thought Id take a fewpics to show you all :)

Awww that sooo reminded me of Sully, he absolutely adored his tomatoes :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: he's get a cherry tomatoe and bite into it an then seemed to have it suspended and managed to eat the whole thing almost without touching the towel again :smitten: :smitten:

Wow lol! Very talented boy :) Wilson drops his food ;D And when he has a carrot he cant grip it so it rolls all oved the place and he ends up pushing it out of his cage ;D

hehe... I tried to take it away so you guys could see his touge going but he wouldnt let go ;D

That was absolutely fabulous, I can now cook! Nah, just kidding. I can make great cerael O0
He's a gorgeous piggy, I'm so jealous! I can't wait to see those bubs!

Kimmie

;D thankyou!
I'm going crazy wondering if any will look like Wilson :)

I was cuddling him today and he kept reaching up to kiss me and cuddle me! It was so cute :smitten:
He has so much character but wasnt really posing for the camera ;D

Me too! Oh my gosh, can you imagine how adorable mini-wilsons will be? Or mini-cindys? Or mini-mixes? Or mini-some-other-fourth-choice?
Cindy is just keeping us all on the edge it's absolutely driving me up the wall. Come on Cindy! Have those bubs already! You know you want to..

Kimmie

I was cuddling him today and he kept reaching up to kiss me and cuddle me! It was so cute :smitten:
He has so much character but wasnt really posing for the camera ;D
[/quote]

Awww that's beautiful, he's so lovely BW you're very very lucky :smitten:

Ahh yes! I feel very privelaged having him as a piggy :) He is absolutley wonderful :)
He couldnt sleep when I was holding him so I think he didnt know what to do, he kept reaching up for me then walking in circles trying to get comfy :( poor sod lol
I think he will be very pleased meeting Cindy's babies for the first time :)

If they are under 3 weeks he cant get them pregnant right? so while theyre playing can the girls join in and not be worried about getting pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back