• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

How to give baytril?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have been told to put six drops in his mouth how do I go about this please!

It is a lot easier to use a syringe and your vets should have provided you with one when they prescribed baytril. It makes sure that the guinea pig is getting exactly the right doseage and it is so much quicker to administer.

my piggy has been prescribed baytril today,she had an injection at the surgery and has 4 days of oral baytril to take, the vet gave me a syringe for her.

cheers all there was so much going on at the time what with the bloke dumping his dog, I didnt really have time to find anything out I just knew it was 6 drops I will use a syringe this sounds like the easiest option

What happened to the dog? What kind of dog was it? I would have had to bring it home! ;D

Its a kinda long story on the Digby Is home thread, I wish I did bring the poor thing home it dint know what was happening :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back