• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

How much should a X-ray cost?

mls18

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I got an estimate from my vet, it says the "Radiograph - 2 views - ZCAM" would cost around 205 dollars, is that normal? The prices i saw online were more in the hundred range.

I can’t advise in general about how much they should cost but can provide the information that it cost us £60 for my little Toffee so roughly $73 in USD.

Maybe if enough people say how much it cost them then you can get a general idea!

I can’t advise in general about how much they should cost but can provide the information that it cost us £60 for my little Toffee so roughly $73 in USD.

Maybe if enough people say how much it cost them then you can get a general idea!
Ok thanks so much!

In 2011, radiographs with two views cost me $149 with an additional $60 for additional radiographs in the same visit (piggy was being diagnosed and treated for bloat).
Earlier this year, radiographs with two views and STAT ref cost me $348 (piggy was being diagnosed and treated for urinary).

I would say that $205 sounds reasonable based on that.

Back