How many pigs will fit in...

• Thread starter Thread starter baby-wilson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baby-wilson

Okay I have made 2 C+C cages... both are 2x4 and I still have some left over grids too... How many piggies do you think I can house in these cages?

Thanks!

so I can house up to 6 pigs at most :) Thats soo cool! so now no matter how many bubs Cindy has I can keep them ALL :D lol

if tour going to keep more than three ine ach one, i'd say use the extra cubes o make the cage bigger O0

Yer ill probably end up making one huge cage... thats if I dont have more than one male :)

Yes... I'm saving to get my boar, Wilson neautered, but I will also have to neauter any male babies in Cindy's litter...
I'm hoping she has all girls so I can have 1 big group but ill just see how it works out :)

Thanks... at the moment I have a huge piece of black plastic around the cage Cindy is in... we cant afford to get coroplast so its the best we can do...

;D lol... yes weird piggy he is ::)
Its just like a huge bin liner and rips pretty easy :) but is still good to keep in the mess ;D

;D hopefully they will be all girls! Lucky Wilson! ;D

yer ive told him all about them so he will be extra happy if theyre all girls :o lol

god if she has 4 girls then he will be very happy, poor you if she has 4 boys! thats expensive!

rachx said:
god if she has 4 girls then he will be very happy, poor you if she has 4 boys! thats expensive!

Id probably only neauter Wilson so he can be with Cindy and have the baby boys as a herd ;D

If they are boars I wouldn't but more than two in personally...mine had a 2x4 and started fighting..not sure whether it was the size of the cage or just the fact that they were having disagreements or not though.

Have girly babies please Cindy :P

Hey...if they're all girls and you get Wilson neutered you could join the cages together and have a big group toether :P

yeh that would be cheaper! how about if you have 2 boys and 2 girls? would you not neuter Wilson or would you still?

um... probably not... I really want Wilson and Cindy to be together... I guess it depends on how they cope wth the bubs ::)

Husband and wife, i thought you couldnt have more than 2 boars in together cos they would fit over the girls ? Just wondering cos if Cindy only has one boy ?

If you have a group of girls, you can only have one boar... but you can group boars together... just as a whole boar group :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back