How long will 3kg hay last

:wel:

It depends very much on your set up - whether you use hayracks or throw loose piles in the cage for playing in/filling hay a hay room etc.

I use lots of meadow hay for bedding and playing in and a timothy hay for eating and currently have four animals. When calculated down, very roughly I use about 2.5-3kg per pair a week - sometimes it’ll be a bit more, others a bit less.

It depends very much on your set up - whether you use hayracks or throw loose piles in the cage for playing in/filling hay a hay room etc.

I use lots of meadow hay for bedding and playing in and a timothy hay for eating and currently have four animals. When calculated down, very roughly I use about 2.5-3kg per pair a week - sometimes it’ll be a bit more, others a bit less.

Thank you

Back