• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

How long should we leave it before Murphy's new wife moves in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindsay7

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have already chosen Murphy's new wife. She is about 4 weeks old now. How long should we leave it before she moves in with Murphy obviously at the moment she is too young to leave her Mum but she will be ready in about 4 weeks. Some say leave it 4 weeks others say 6.

What do you think?

I leave it 2 wheeks and have never had any problems, I let the guineas choose their own friends too :)

I hope they have a long marriage :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
She's beautiful and Murph is soooo handsome :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes she is 4 weeks old now. I have put piggies back together 3 weeks after the boar being done and never had a problem .

ahhhhhhhhhhh Graham she's your little baby too, how wonderful that you'll get to have updates all the time :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Glynis said:
ahhhhhhhhhhh Graham she's your little baby too, how wonderful that you'll get to have updates all the time :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
yes its great,I love Piggies going to the members on here then I get to see pictures of them all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back