How good is this food?

PIGGIES FOREVER

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to find a good guinea pig pallet. What are peoples thoughts on this one? I can't find a list of ingredients. I'm grateful for Any help given.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-173158.webp
    Screenshot_20240524-173158.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 3
The ingredients are available online - I’ve just found them.
They are grain free and seem to be ok ingredient wise - vegetable based with seeds and minerals.
They seem to be a bit higher in calcium though at 1% whereas most others are around 0.6-0.8%.

The ingredients are available online - I’ve just found them.
They are grain free and seem to be ok ingredient wise - vegetable based with seeds and minerals.
They seem to be a bit higher in calcium though at 1% whereas most others are around 0.6-0.8%.
That's all I found but, doesn't mention the individual ingredients like Timothy hay etc... the information seems very limited.

That's all I found but, doesn't mention the individual ingredients like Timothy hay etc... the information seems very limited.

I think it’s limited because it doesn’t contain much. It isn’t hay based, it’s vegetable based.
It only contains vegetables and vegetable protein extract, seeds and minerals

What do you think of this one?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240525-155024.webp
    Screenshot_20240525-155024.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Can’t find much about it. according to Amazon it is Timothy based but that’s all I can see, no ingredients list.
Can’t find it on the beaphar website
I did find this information my self, but again there isn't much information.

I’m not too sure about some of the ingredients. @Piggies&buns here’s the listIMG_0582.jpeg
I’m not sure what inulin is. And there’s yeast and fruit so possibly not…
There are the grain free pellets that a member on here makes. Or alternatively the ones from haybox?

Back