How do you tell if they are enjoying themselves

• Thread starter Thread starter shard25
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shard25

Hi All,

At the moment we have got both Pip and Squeak out for some love and fuss in the new blanket. But they don't really seem to be moving much at all. Squeak seems to be lying down and just being quiet and Pip is squeaking a little bit but when he was on me before I put him in the blanket on my other half he kept running up to hide in my hair.

How can i tell they are scared or things like that help please.

Sarah x

I would imagine they are scared at the moment. Put yourself in their position, you would be scared too! Keep handling them and talking softly and offering treats and in a few wheeks, they will adore you. Dont worry ;)

if you have just got them then they will both be pretty scared at the moment, talk gently to them and let them sniff your hand. Its a good idea to have the piggies out and have some nice cucumber in your hand, their tummies will soon get the better of them! Let them eat the cucumber of your hands while talking gently. This helped both my piggies bond with me and are now happy wee rascals, but bear in mind a lot of piggies are nervous - mine still bolt for the igloo when i come in the room sometimes! ::) :)

For the first week they will be scared but in 5 days Stroke them untill relaxed the slowly pick them up.

Hold them by cupping one hand underneth and stroke with other

When there happy they love to jump around!

There fav treat is cucumber and mostly romaine lettuce (Thats the only lettuce they can eat) :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back