How do you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggybaker

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I really want my pigs to give me kisses, they sniff my nose and squeak at me when i walk in the garage but really want them to lick my nose like the one in te photo gallery did. how do you achieve this ::)

Emma

Not all pigs will do it, it depends on the bond you have with your pigs and your pigs. I'm sure that you will eventually get a kiss, once you have formed a strong bond.

Kimmie

I put a tiny bit of honey on my fnger for cindy and she licked it off... it makes my feet tingle lol but wilson wont do it he doesnt even bite me wich is good :D... cindy also licks water off my fingers but she bites too lol.

hils78 said:
Sylvie is a complete traitor she will give anyone kisses!

same with Tonni! Sometimes though I wish he would bite!

Guinea kisses then nibbles - same with the girls. It doesn't hurt so I let them carry on. Squeaky and Cuddles have not yet kissed or bit us!

You will often find they will lick the back of your hand and arm. They are after the salt that you produce when you sweat. Piggy kisses on my hands make my feet tingle as well, isn't it weird ;D

Kat

My now departed piggy never kissed me. But when i groom clover or give her a bath, she nibbles away at my hand or arm like crazy! It sometimes hurts a bit when she gets carried away, trying to comb the hair on my arm ;D (I have had her for almost 7 years though, and she's only been kissing for about the last 2 years. It started after she was poorly and i had to get her out a lot to feed & medicate her)

OOOOOOUUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHH I got bit on the ear :'( What a scream i think i will stick to cuddles and strokes, lol don't ask how he ended up by my ear.

them

ouch! poor you!

My two always nibble and have a good sniff but they haven licked as yet!
Does anyone elses piggies nibble really hard when you brush them/give them a good scratch?
My two do, its funny, it remind me of when horses groom each other!

;D

Owwch! Poor you!

I put honey on my finger for wilson today and he just ignored it and bit me oww lol wilson squeeks when i scratch him lol!

ilovepiggies said:
ouch! poor you!

My two always nibble and have a good sniff but they haven licked as yet!
Does anyone elses piggies nibble really hard when you brush them/give them a good scratch?
My two do, its funny, it remind me of when horses groom each other!

;D

theres a certain bit in the middle of their back if you scratch it and it drives them nuts

Well Duke used to lick and kiss but no more :-\
I think it's just a personality thing if they want to they will and if they're sick.... maybe not i'm not too sure.
Need somebody with more piggie experience to answer this one :)
I will say that i absolutely loved it when Duke used to lick my fingers.... :-*

piggybaker said:
I really want my pigs to give me kisses, they sniff my nose and squeak at me when i walk in the garage but really want them to lick my nose like the one in te photo gallery did. how do you achieve this ::)

Emma
Make sure she doesn't nip you instead! Think how embarrassing it'd be going round with 2 holes on the top of your nose!

Jillybean said:
piggybaker said:

Emma
Make sure she doesn't nip you instead! Think how embarrassing it'd be going round with 2 holes on the top of your nose!
saves on piercings for studs ;D ;)

OK you lot have a good laugh ;D glad i could raise a smile :D

Jillybean said:
piggybaker said:

Emma
At least i would have two spare holes when i gave a could.lol 2funny

piggybaker said:
Jillybean said:
piggybaker said:

Emma
At least i would have two spare holes when i gave a could.lol 2funny
Ugh!

OMG what a muppet i mean if i had a cold ::) talk about check your spelling sorry everyone

I thought you spelt it wrong on purpose, like you were pretending to be bunged up! ;D

See i am funny even when i not trying be 8) call me coolpig.

them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back