How Do I Keep Pigs Occupied All Day

Starwind Amada

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They seem to be content with just laying there all day but is there anything I can get them to keep them occupied all day? They have a few chew toys but that's it. And they don't even really touch them.

My two piggies like to run through tunnels and hide in piles of hay. You can try scattering their pellets into the hay so they have to find them. But mostly they just eat and sleep.

They do run through the tunnels, at least the boys do. The girls popcorn around and S'more likes to chew on the side of her hidey's doorway and flip it over. I came home one day and both hideys were upended and the thing with the dangly chew toys was broken in half. I don't know what the hell happened but they just sat there staring at me like "Where in God's name were you and where the **** is my lettuce?"

They do run through the tunnels, at least the boys do. The girls popcorn around and S'more likes to chew on the side of her hidey's doorway and flip it over. I came home one day and both hideys were upended and the thing with the dangly chew toys was broken in half. I don't know what the hell happened but they just sat there staring at me like "Where in God's name were you and where the **** is my lettuce?"
Just a quick question - do you have boars and sows living together? If so, are the boars neutered?

Back