how big of housing for 2 piggies?

• Thread starter Thread starter BlueRose120
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueRose120

i am going to sometime later this year buy 2 more pigs (so i have plenty of time to think about it) and i am curious as to the average size cage/hutch , whatever that u can comfortably house 2 guineas in., the space i am planning on putting them is around i think apprx. 32"L , 16.5"D and 32"H I am planning on like a 2 story housing area for them and what to know where the best place to find something like that at a good price. i live in the US by the way so driving to the UK, not an option. any advice appreciated!

I shopped around and my local shop had a good price but I found Drs. Foster & Smith were the cheapest including shipping here in the US. I am in Maine....how bout you? As for size I know you will get lots of advice from the more experienced ones on the forum...It has been very helpful to me.

i live in Tx so Maine is still pretty far. i looked around at Petsmart and am planning on looking at PlanoPets at their cages, have looked on the net some , will look more tho.

BlueRose120 said:
i live in Tx so Maine is still pretty far. i looked around at Petsmart and am planning on looking at PlanoPets at their cages, have looked on the net some , will look more tho.

Drs. Foster & Smith has an on-line catalog. They had the lowest prices I found.

okay i will google that and look at their catalog. thanx! or a website would be easier ?

thanks but to be honest i did not see any thing i was particularly looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back