How about this to keep them warm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its very sweet! Mine would be forever peeing in it! Would you put it in the bed area? My bed area is very large and I am cramming it with hay but not sure if its sufficient! Lesley ?

I was planning for it in the bed area. They don't seem to use it as a toilet too much, they have a different corner of the hutch that seems to be the 'dirty area'. I'd wash it once a week or so to be sure though.

They have about a 3 inch layer of hay and straw but I'm not sure it's enough.

Oh that's really cool. If you like that kind of thing why not buy one from www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk?

They don't just sell hammocks, they sell cuddle cups and 'snugz' (like one on eBay) and all the profits go the animal charities. Usually takes about 2 weeks to get your order because they make them from scratch. :)

piggytoefluff said:
Oh that's really cool. If you like that kind of thing why not buy one from www.hammockyhammocks.co.uk?

They don't just sell hammocks, they sell cuddle cups and 'snugz' (like one on eBay) and all the profits go the animal charities. Usually takes about 2 weeks to get your order because they make them from scratch. :)

great site ! O0

that has to be the best site yet for hammocks and beds etc Love it!

Yay! Good, I'm glad you like. I've bought loads from them, I've got two 'flip' corner hammocks on order right now. They are really cute, the team embroider their insignias on the corners of everything.

I love that site! I bookmarked it for when I have some cash! Can't wait!

My girls have similar beds and they love them! They do pee in them thought but I wash them regularly so you will need to make sure this one is machine washable (some are not).The Thistle Cavy Shop also has cosies and beds (this is where I get mine from) and the money goes to a rescue + they have a sale on. Check it out: http://www.guineapigrescue.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back