• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Hot piggy

• Thread starter Thread starter lilgalnatalie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilgalnatalie

Are guineas meant to be quite warm, i dont no if georgy is burning up, but he has lost some weight (still eats though) 98) and he is a little more warmer than normal (on his ears) He seems healthy. Any ideas?

Yeah, some piggies do have hot ears :)

Think you should get Georgy checked out because of his weight loss

yeah we had an appointment on monday about it, but my dads been so swamped with house viewing, hes forgot, tell you the truth, i forgot too! :embarassed:

the reason we noticed bailey was ill was because he was so hot!
def get him checked out...id rather waste a hour at the vets than have a really ill piggy

yea i didnt think of it like that... i just ment if he is loosing weight and is abnormally hot i.e if she hasnt noticed it before, it could be a symptom of illness

is fur has gone darker, the brown has gone more blacker, and he seems lighter though, hes gaining weight again! i have never really noticed him hot, but later on tonight he had cooled down again ?

My heist gets hot ears some times and then a few hours later they are cool again.

I used to panick if Duke's ears got too hot, still watch it now, but most of the time he gets hot cause he's snuggling down and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :smitten:

when wlson feels warm his white part of his ear goes pink and when he is cold its white... its like a piggy temperaure guage ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back