Holiday Parks And Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merv987

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We're planning our summer holiday, my 2 daughters have decided to forgo a repeat of our best ever holiday of last year to France so we can take our piggies with us this year, sor we'll be in a holiday park probably in Devon somewhere.
Are they ok with guinea pigs, I know you often pay extra for dogs, or shall we sneak them in?

I would have thought it wouldn't be a problem. In the past we have inquired with travelodge and there wasno problems apart from an additional charge. Just back from an Easter break with ours

If in doubt then phone and ask the site you are planning to use. I wouldn't have thought there is likely to be a problem although they may ask for a small fee... Perhaps not though as piggies are unlikely to cause the damage/trouble they may anticipate with dogs.

I took mine to a holiday cottage last year. I looked for one that said it was animal friendly then emailed to make sure it was Ok. They had never had guineas before and found their guests fascinating. We didn't have to pay extra but they allowed up to two dogs free. If going to a large park with lots of booking staff I would get permission in writing. I wouldn't just turn up with them some places can be funny and if the guineas were spotted you could loose your holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back