Hoarder situation

4harmony2

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
We have just taken in 54 guinea-pigs & 6 rabbits from a hoarder situation ,they were living on inches of dirt ,not fed properly so underweight ,alot needing vet care with all females on pregnancy watch ,none of the males are neutered.We would be so grateful of any donations no matter how small to help us get these beauties back to a healthy condition to find forever homes .We are a registered charity 1147719 our bank is marias animals shelter 30-88-22 18735760 thankyou 458768938_907946848045730_322664332670033586_n.webp

I’ve sent a donation after seeing this on the FB page. It’s such a huge number to have to deal with

I too sent a donation after seeing this on Maria's Animal Shelter Facebook page. Such an awful situation for everyone involved. Every penny helps and you can also donate via their website.

Donations

I'm sending a donation. They also take part in Easy Fundraising if anyone would like to donate that way. My piggies dinner will be donating a few pence at the weekend!

Oh gosh such a sad situation
Thank goodness you’ve rescued them 🥰
With the devoted care and love these piggies have a chance ……❤️
I’ll send a donation now
Thankyou so much for your much needed help for these beautiful animals

We have just taken in 54 guinea-pigs & 6 rabbits from a hoarder situation ,they were living on inches of dirt ,not fed properly so underweight ,alot needing vet care with all females on pregnancy watch ,none of the males are neutered.We would be so grateful of any donations no matter how small to help us get these beauties back to a healthy condition to find forever homes .We are a registered charity 1147719 our bank is marias animals shelter 30-88-22 18735760 thankyou View attachment 256457
You guys are amazing!! Thank you for saving them

I'm sending a donation. They also take part in Easy Fundraising if anyone would like to donate that way. My piggies dinner will be donating a few pence at the weekend!
How does that work? I set it up for Maria's a few months ago but not sure it is doing anything 🤔

When you are shopping on a site that takes part you get a drop down box to click to activate the donation. I get a notification once a month to tell me how much I have raised. If you go into your account with easy fundraising you can see what notifications you have signed up for. I have turned off most of my emails because they got annoying, I only have the once a month one now.

Lovely to see so many of you supporting Maria's, they were already full and are now bursting at the seams. There will also probably be a number of pups born in the next few weeks as some of the sows are probably pregnant.😥 They will really appreciate every penny that is donated. They also have an Amazon wish list if you prefer to make a donation in that way.

Check out my list on Amazon

My heart breaks for those precious little piggies and rabbits. I'm so happy they have been rescued by you. Sending a donation of stuff from Amazon, what do you need most?
Really wish I were nearer to you as I'm looking for some young girls for my bereaved boy.
I hope they find fabulous homes where they'll be spoilt.
Thank you for being such amazing people with huge hearts xx 💖 xx

Oh gosh such a sad situation
Thank goodness you’ve rescued them 🥰
With the devoted care and love these piggies have a chance ……❤️
I’ll send a donation now
Thankyou so much ,we actually had to collect another one that was found at that house it had survived on its on there only a little dot bless her .Plus another 15 in yesterday from another home x

My heart breaks for those precious little piggies and rabbits. I'm so happy they have been rescued by you. Sending a donation of stuff from Amazon, what do you need most?
Really wish I were nearer to you as I'm looking for some young girls for my bereaved boy.
Oh thankyou so much yes it would of been lovely for your boy to choose a friend x

Thats so very kind of you Thankyou x

Back