Hiya Biatches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I just got new piggies and decided to join this forum! It's really cool! Just wanted to say that this is a bloody good forum-oop excuse the language I won't use it anymore -.- BUT IT IS AMAZINF WELL DONE YAY

Hi and welcome!

Could you please tell us a bit more about your guinea pigs?
We have got lots of information at the top of our various Care sections, but you are welcome to ask any questions you may have in there along the way.
You may find our starter information bundle helpful to settle in your guinea pigs and become friends with them.
" Starter Kit" Of Information Threads For New Owners

As we have members from all over the world and of all age groups, we find it helpful if your please added your country, state/province or UK county to your details, so we can always tailor any advice according to what is available and possible where you are. We would also appreciate it if you minded your language somewhat for the same reason. ;)
Here is how you add your location and upload the picture that appears with every post you make: https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...cation-and-creating-an-avatar-picture.107444/

Hi and welcome!

Could you please tell us a bit more about your guinea pigs?
We have got lots of information at the top of our various Care sections, but you are welcome to ask any questions you may have in there along the way.
You may find our starter information bundle helpful to settle in your guinea pigs and become friends with them.
" Starter Kit" Of Information Threads For New Owners

As we have members from all over the world and of all age groups, we find it helpful if your please added your country, state/province or UK county to your details, so we can always tailor any advice according to what is available and possible where you are. We would also appreciate it if you minded your language somewhat for the same reason. ;)
Here is how you add your location and upload the picture that appears with every post you make: https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...cation-and-creating-an-avatar-picture.107444/
My guineapiggies are boys and are 1 and are long haired-it's all like dreadlocks so it's cool! Urn they live in this cage I brought for them together with hay and Their water bottle. Yeah so for my bliminlanuage I'm just SO FREAKING HAPPY WHOOOOOOOO YAH F*UCK YAYAYAYS

My guineapiggies are boys and are 1 and are long haired-it's all like dreadlocks so it's cool! Urn they live in this cage I brought for them together with hay and Their water bottle. Yeah so for my bliminlanuage I'm just SO FREAKING HAPPY WHOOOOOOOO YAH F*UCK YAYAYAYS
Woah Soz bout the ending got excited!

Please have a careful read through the links I have given you. They help you care for your little boys appropriately and have a good start with them, from a good diet (important for a long healthy life) to learning what is normal and what not with piggies etc..

If you want to find out what breed they are, here is our illustrated breeds guide:
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...ig-picture-guide-to-common-pet-breeds.121399/
https://www.theguineapigforum.co.uk...-coat-colours-agouti-shadings-roaning.121413/

And please try to curb your language, as hard as it is with your excitement! We are not impressed by it.

I don't need to read it I already no everything I know what to feed them and stuff they got a lovely new cage from the pet store and they r ready to go!

Banned already tut tut, for everyone's information, this is the same troll that upset a few members a few weeks ago. They have been banned by the staff. :twist:

I'm really shocked to hear this.

Thank you for sorting this out Boss

If this person knew so much about guinea pigs, what did this person join the forum for?! Jerk!

I think I know a lot about guinea pigs, but I am always eager to learn more.

I wish I understood human psychology a bit better.

This person apologised for their original troll. They begged not to be banned again. At this stage, I was prepared to stick up fo them and advocate they had a 2nd chance . And then they do this today?

It's no wonder I prefer to spend my free time with Guinea Pigs !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back