Hilarious, but questionable things your guinea pigs do

MnJ

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I am curious to hear yours.

Mylo: wants to go back in his cage(pulls my shirt to let me know)
Also Mylo: tries to bite me when I try to pick him up to put him back in is cage.
Me: how is this suppose to work dude 😆

Also Mylo, doesn't like the middle soft part of the cucumber.

Both of them will go on a wild goose chase for their veggies during lap time, even though the said veg is right under their front paws. Sometimes they won't eat it unless I hold it for them. Talk about royal treatment🤴

Jasper shows his gratitude by shoving his bum in my face during lap time. In fact he insists on it, that's how much he is grateful. Then when I move my face away he gets offended and gives me a look saying "How dare you not appreciate me letting you sniff my bum peasant?".

Jasper is also obsessed with my chest and neck area. Each time during lap time he demands being there, and doesn't accept no for an answer. It's a mini battle of wills and he always finds a way to sneak there.Boy can be smart when he wants to.He doesn't just sit or rest there, no he has to move around, giving me as many scratches as he can in the process.

Nancy comes out twice a day for medication. If I don't do everything in the right order that she likes she will pick up the syringe and throw it 🤣. If I do everything correctly to her desire she will take it happily 🤣🤣. I love her attitude, it makes me smile.

Stripe copies Chez's antics. But he doesn't do it quite right. Chez bites the bars but Stripe does it delicately. Chez zooms at full speed, then Stripe does it softly. Chez goes under the fleece then Stripe tries but gets too scared. He's a copycat, but he can't quite get it like zesty Chez!

Nancy comes out twice a day for medication. If I don't do everything in the right order that she likes she will pick up the syringe and throw it 🤣. If I do everything correctly to her desire she will take it happily 🤣🤣. I love her attitude, it makes me smile.
I love sassy piggies 😍

Stripe copies Chez's antics. But he doesn't do it quite right. Chez bites the bars but Stripe does it delicately. Chez zooms at full speed, then Stripe does it softly. Chez goes under the fleece then Stripe tries but gets too scared. He's a copycat, but he can't quite get it like zesty Chez!
Mine copy "learn" from each other as well. Before I used to give Mylo his veg in bowl. He figured out that if he puts his front paw on the bowl it will lean to one side. The first time I gave Jasper his veg in a bowl he was just eating it normally, but Mylo kinda like he was showing off put his front paw on the bowl with force and tipped the whole thing over. Jasper did the same thing immediately.
Mylo was also trying to force me to sniff his royal behind after seeing Jasper doing it constantly. But Mylo is not so insisting.

Stripe sounds like a lovely soft/sensitive piggy 🥰

Now I'm no longer working as a chef I can grow my nails long.
Sir George says no, he's determined to nibble them down for me. He starts off licking my hand and thinks I won't notice him working his way to them 🤣
I think I'm honoured that he feels the need to groom me.
Also he hates his head being touched but lovesIMG20240427200025.webp his rear end being held or supported. He will back up on your lap until his bum is in contact 😁

Jasper showing love: gentle licking 😋
Jasper trying to push my hand: annoyed licking
Jasper being done with me : aggressive licking 🫠

Mylo showing love: ..... does nibbling count 🤔
Mylo trying to push my hand: headbutts it.
Mylo being done with me: lunges at my hand/makes clicking sound while opening his mouth to warn me

Love them both. Definitely one is a licker and the other is a nibbler ❤️

These are hilarious!

So, Ginger is VERY partciular about where the food dish goes. She will grab the ceramic food dish with her teeth (I kid you not) and moves it closer to her.
If I move it back, she does it again. She has even moved it so far across the other end of the cage!
Then when she's done, she'll move it with her body (literally will push it!) and put it elsewhere. LOL.

These are hilarious!

So, Ginger is VERY partciular about where the food dish goes. She will grab the ceramic food dish with her teeth (I kid you not) and moves it closer to her.
If I move it back, she does it again. She has even moved it so far across the other end of the cage!
Then when she's done, she'll move it with her body (literally will push it!) and put it elsewhere. LOL.
I love pigs with this kind of attitude!

Back