Hide and Seek by Beau

• Thread starter Thread starter Guinea-Tia-Flossie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guinea-Tia-Flossie

Me and Mummy playeded hides and seeks today... hehe she never goings to finds me in here... hehe

IMG_0845sml.jpg

Loves from Beau xx

aww thats a lovely picture, shes very good at hide and seek... ;)

Oh my goodness, that is one of the best pigtures ever. I am absolutely in love with that! If we have another calendar that definitely needs to be on it ;D

Kimmie

Barmy4boars said:
Aw fabby pic and I agree... hidey house looks like great fun.

Thank you,

Here is the full hidey house...it used to looks lovely before the buns chewed it lol
IMG_0509.jpg

KimmiesGuineas said:
Oh my goodness, that is one of the best pigtures ever. I am absolutely in love with that! If we have another calendar that definitely needs to be on it ;D

Kimmie

It could say something like........July, and Beau went to great lenghts to ensure her 'white bits' went the same golden brown as the rest of her body! ;D

ralfie said:
KimmiesGuineas said:

Kimmie

It could say something like........July, and Beau went to great lenghts to ensure her 'white bits' went the same golden brown as the rest of her body! ;D

hahahahahahahha OMG hahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

(Beau is a boy btw)

That's an absolute classic, whatever you do save it as a fav on your computer O0 O0 O0 O0 i'd use it as a Christmas card or something cause it's sooooo cute :smitten: :smitten:

ralfie said:
KimmiesGuineas said:

Kimmie

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back