Hiday holes

• Thread starter Thread starter Hannah_lg
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hannah_lg

I have been looking on zoopluse at the Cabins & Houses for the runs for the summer

Zoopluse - cabins and houses <<<<<<<<<<< Link

have any of you got any of them? are there good did you get the guinea pig size or the rabbit size?

I willl need to get a size what will fit my 2 fully grown piggies in it as there them 2 are rather fat and if them 2 can get in them the rest will be bale to aswell

Also has anyone oder or get anything from this site? Pet supperls

well i would get a chinchilla barn, that would fit two guineas in, I would look at all the dimensions if available, namely the height and depth to see whether your guineas would fit.

ok thanks i have beening looking at the szies and i think the rabbit sizes would be better for me

yeh rabbit or chincilla are better, especially buying off the net, bigger is better :)

I have the tropical fiddle sticks bridge and both my fat piggies can fit in there at once-its flexible so you can bend it into a better shape for them.

yeh i have large playsticks from P@H and Fergie, Hamish & Merry (biggest out of the four) can fit in, they love those playsticks....the best buy i think

yeah i have some of them from last year not the colpured ones tho

somtimes all of my 6 girls fitted themselfs in it at once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back