hi new to forum my pigs i hope

• Thread starter Thread starter pigsdad
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pigsdad

pigs17july07intherun001.jpg

here is my pigs i hope Marley at the front Blondie behind him then fern the black one bracken with the stripe and wee toffee with his sore eye that is getting better now i hope this photo works as it is my first time trying this let me no please and thanks for looking at my wee family

pigsdad

HI & welcome Pigsdad :)

Your piggies look lovely :smitten: Are they boars or sows? I can't tell from their names, but they have lovely names

there are 2 boars Marley and toffee and 3 wee sows they are in the new run i just built and are watched all the time so no hanky panky from them they all get on great and as to pignapping wee Marley he is our wee star and will now be under lock and key as he is the funniest and our first pig we got so no pignapping from anyone you will just have to drool over him :) :)

Wow, I didn't know you could have any more then one boar in with sows even just for playing because I just thought the boys fight if girls are around!

awwww! welcome! love the piggies! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

They're precious!!!!! :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

What happened to that one's eye?

Are they nuetered then if you are letting them play with eack other?

Awwww

Welcome to the greatest forum ever !

Great pigtures i like toffee :smitten:

Tom_cat said:
Are they neutered then if you are letting them play with eack other?

hi the answer to your question is they are not neutered but we let them play for about 10 Min's a day with me or my wife sitting like lifeguards watching them so no little babies are made but they play great and all get on fine

pigsdad :)

pigsdad said:
Tom_cat said:
Are they neutered then if you are letting them play with eack other?

hi the answer to your question is they are not neutered but we let them play for about 10 Min's a day with me or my wife sitting like lifeguards watching them so no little babies are made but they play great and all get on fine

pigsdad :)

Thats fine but be careful it only takes a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back