Hey Hay I need good hay

Sandyshaw

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Looking recommendations on where to get the best hay in Northern Ireland?!? I’m really struggling to get hay is there any good hay to be bought online?

Hiya! I’m in N Ireland and found it hard to get decent hay. I order from Haybox now. It costs 4.95 for delivery, but their soft cut Timothy hay is lovely and my piggies also love their hay cakes, coriander stalks and dandelion roots. For two piggies I have it on automatic order every three weeks. Sometimes I have to top up with Burges feeding hay for a few days until it arrives

Comes in a big cardboard box, so you need to just think about where it can be delivered if your out, in case the hay gets damp in the rain.

Hope that helps!

Have you a local farm shop near you? Do you know anyone with horses who can recommend where to get hay from? I get mine hay in a big farm bale for about a fiver from the local Alpaca farm. I store it in a haybale bag.

Have you a local farm shop near you? Do you know anyone with horses who can recommend where to get hay from? I get mine hay in a big farm bale for about a fiver from the local Alpaca farm. I store it in a haybale bag.
Oh my goodness that’s wonderful! I’m happy with Haybox, but it’s an expensive way to buy hay! I used to buy a hay bale from a horse supply place when I had the rabbits, but I think they are closed now.

Hiya! I’m in N Ireland and found it hard to get decent hay. I order from Haybox now. It costs 4.95 for delivery, but their soft cut Timothy hay is lovely and my piggies also love their hay cakes, coriander stalks and dandelion roots. For two piggies I have it on automatic order every three weeks. Sometimes I have to top up with Burges feeding hay for a few days until it arrives

Comes in a big cardboard box, so you need to just think about where it can be delivered if your out, in case the hay gets damp in the rain.

Hope that helps!

Hope that helps!
So pleased someone else is from N Ireland

Back