Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jom

wombat my big softy
100_1602.jpg

this is his cage mate my aby x sid
100_1604.jpg

this is popcorn my boar who until recently lived alone because he had a bad mite and fungal infection when we got him
100_1598.jpg

this is his new cage mate who still has no name so would appreciate suggestions
100_1599.jpg

these are new pics of the little ones
dougal
008.jpg

dylan
009.jpg

zebedee
013.jpg

aaaaw popcorns cage mate is gorgeous!

sorry i have no name suggestions though, but he is definately a very very cute piggy! *wants to pignap him* :D

I think I'd call him Brian as you've already got 3 magic roundabout males listed go for the 4th one.

i know i shouldnt have favourites but wombat and sid are adorable. they sit with me while I'm on the net talking to you guys. wombat lies in my arms like a baby getting his belly tickled and sid comes on to my knee and snuggles in then sometimes has a pee! they are so gorgeous the pics dont do them justice and il post some better ones soon. i love pops cause he has the most amazing personality despite being really ill and me tourturing him with cream, vets trips and ivermectin, he calls to me and demands his daily veg hes so funny. his cage mate is still very skittish so I'm still just talking to him and building trust. the magic roundabout lot come from a fanatastic breeder and dougal now comes out while I'm there for cuddles and veg but the rest still hide a little but ok when held. having lots of fun! xx :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

awwwww they're all just gorgeous :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

the mini's are very cute :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ooo i've gone weak at the knees....

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

ah they are well cute how about fudge as he is a nice fudgey colour and he looks so sweet. :smitten:

Awww. Gorgeous piggies. :smitten: :smitten:

I think the new guy looks like a Scamp.

AWWWWWWW all so beautiful, the one with no name should be called TRAVIS as their album was the boy with no name :)

Amy.x.

we think we have name 4 pops cage mate. rupert or bob? all my other pigs have iv either named b4 i got them or within 10mins of having them but nothing seems to fit this guy. ?

Well I think he looks more a Bob than a Rupert :smitten: He's gorgeous, by the way :)

so do i. its what i wanted to call my rabbit but my oh called him bud. bob it is then. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back