• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Herbie's Squinting

• Thread starter Thread starter shard25
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shard25

Hi,

I have looked at Herbie today and he seems to be squinting one of his eyes. I have looked in his eye but there does not seem to be any obstruction there. It is a little bit red but not a lot.

Does anyone know what I can do please is it ok to bathe it with some warm water and cotton wool or is there something else I can do?

Thanks x

Hi, yes i'd immediately start bathing in warm (pre boiled and cooled down) water.
He might have poked it with hay or something :o :-\ :-\ :'(
It wouldn't hurt to talk to your vets at least, they may advise a quick visit to have a look or for you to control the situation for a day or so and then see what's happening.
Crossing our paws for little Herbie :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I think Glynis is right bathes it with warm water and keep youe eye on it, if it get worst take to the vets.

Good luck :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Brolene eye drops would be better.You can put the drops straight into the eye from the dropper.Cotton wool is not a good idea for bathing eyes because it can flake and stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back