Help!

Cardboard boxes, big piles of hay, hides and tunnels
Toys ie commercial chew toys etc are usually of little to no interest to guinea pigs

Enrichment Ideas for Guinea Pigs
ok, thanks! I actually gave my guinea pigs a cardboard box to see if they'd like it. No, they don't like it, they love it! They love to run through them. I guess every guinea pig is different, right? But thanks!

ok, thanks! I actually gave my guinea pigs a cardboard box to see if they'd like it. No, they don't like it, they love it! They love to run through them. I guess every guinea pig is different, right? But thanks!

Csrdboard boxes with multiple holes cut in and stuffed with hay are loved by most piggies

I agree with the suggestions above but would add a hay cube or carrot cottage. See the carrot cottage demolition thread to see the fun they get up to. I prefer the hay cubes as they take up less room and seem to last longer, for me anyway.

I wouldn't recommend anything commercial - you see a lot of stuff aimed at guinea pigs in the shops which is pretty or brightly coloured and for the most part they seem to ignore them.

As others have said paper bags, forage, cardboard boxes, etc are usually the most popular.
Mine also love natural willow balls stuffed with hay which they can destroy in a few hours.
Sea grass items are also popular.

Back