• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it just because one my boys that is usally an active playful pig is at the moment not like that atall ,he keep making nosie that he usally makes but just wanted to know if their was a certain noise

Well, I would get him out and check him over to see if you can see anything wrong. If he is squealing when he wees, this could indicate a urinary tract infection, Check for any blood in the urine. He would need to see a vet if you are at all worried :)

What part of the body is he reacting to?.. Does he make the noise just when you touch him or all the time.

If the noise is almost continual and he looks miserable,have a look at the penis,it might be covered in smegma or sore.This is very painful and can cause constant crying in boars.

hoping your little boy is alright. sending prayers, cuddles and hugs to you and your baby boy! perhaps the boys have had a spat or a piece of straw is where it shouldn't be. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Oh dear i do hope you find out what's wrong with him :( :( :(
Paws crossed and heaps of healing wheeks being sent as well :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

He makes the noise he usally makes when iam stroking him and have check around the penis......We think that where he usd to be the boss between him and his brother that has changed now because his brother is now the boss because his keps chasing the ex boss around and we think he might have lost some of his bossie character.we not used to him not being the boss,lol :)

hoping things settle down between them, sending hugs and cuddles to them and you. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: boys will be boys :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: i can remember when petal and rosie were alive petal was the boss for 4 years and then something snapped in rosie and she just started to attack petal to the stage where we had to seperate them as neither was going to stand down. now with sweet zoe she is so laid back she lets anyone boss her around even whipper snapper jessie, zoe is 3 and a half and jessie is 1 and a half. poor zoe was also bossed around by choloe when she was alive. think it depends on the piggy and whether they are happy to be the boss or laid back. might be still worth getting him checked out to be on the safe side, as with petal we found she was sick and this is why rosie took over as boss and picked on petal. good luck with them. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Bad News :( ,My mum had chestnut out today and was stroking his back i she has found lads of teeth marks around the back end (fersh cuts) and she has bathed him and put him in a spare cage alone in our living room where we can keep an eye out on him!we are hoping it will heal quick and we can put them back togather again(fingers crossed they will go back togather with out serious fighting)

well done for seperating them. If you reintroduce them do it on neutral terrotory, ie don't just put them back in their old hutch. Clean it out well before hand.

starla, i just love your picture of that black piggy! as for badger introduce them slowly and do it at play time making it a little longer each time. or you could perhaps half their cage so they can see and smell eachother but not fight. we use a cooling rack and cable tie it. good luck and happy valentines day as it is thursday here in oz. :smitten: hugs and cudddles tyo you and your fur babies. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back