help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hiya ,i was just wondering how easy it it is to put four new female guinea pigs with are three females,would they fight like boys do?

How long have you had the new lot of girls? I would be wary at first and maybe slowly introduce 1 at a time and in a neutral setting, or maybe let them all play in a run together and see how they get on but I wouldnt just bung um in. I have introduced 2 girls to Digby and his three ladies and Jazz went in fine but Pickle needed a little time but is ok with them now. I introduced them in the run. Hope this helps O0

ingot the four new ones tonight,thier in there own hutch at the moment but will suit out tommorrow,they are really sweet,weeking all the way home inthe car!

Awwww :D They should be fine if you introduce them one by one and let them play together in a run :smitten:

Has taken me up to about 3 weeks at the longest to introduce a new female. Really does depend on the guineas. So far, touch wood, have always been able to do it but patience is needed. If they don't get on to start with, just do it gradually. I usually keep any new ones separate for a couple of days for quarantine but not everyone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back