help piggy stuck under kitchen cupboard

• Thread starter Thread starter rachpark
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachpark

I thought I would give my two sow's a bit of exercise but one has decided she could squezze under the cooker, I turned off the power and pulled the plith back as far as it goes and I am waiting for her to jump back over to her sister, I can hear her running around under the cupboard but she wont jump back, she is squeaking away to her sis and sticks her nose out but so far lo luck!
Help I cant catch her cos she runs to the back of the cupboard shall I just leave her until she decides to pop back and hope she doesnt hurt herself under there or risk upset and panic trying to catch her ?
HELP
has this happened to anyone else ?

have you tried tempting her out with her fave veggies? Piggies can't resist food

or poke something nehind the cooker or at the side,that might make her come out a bit more so you can catch her

its a nightmare when they do that

that worked a treat, my other half poked a stick under and rattled it against the back wall she had no choice but to run out so I could catch her. Poor thing was covered in dust and all her wiskers were white. Gave her a good brush and a cuddle and now she is eating her cucumber in the hutch with her little sis.
Honestly they dont have make us panic ! Will be on my hands and knees now looking for the tinest spaces around the house to make it guineapig proof !
Thank you

yay I knew it would,one of ours did that yest in the shed and we poked a stick behind the hutches and she ran out O0 O0

glad shes out (:

one of mine got stuck behind the TV once and got tangled up in the wires
we turned off the power and got some scissors in case we had to cut the wires, but he just wondered back out after half a minute ::)

I made this mistake too, I let our two girls have a run on the mat in the living room but one shot off under the radiator cover - it took ages to get her out and i've not let her have the opportunity to run under it again!

kellyandpiggies said:
Yay! Glad she got out! Sometime ago,my JoJo got stuck in my printer! Never again!
that sounds so wrong (sorry,silly mood alert)

This is the second piggie i've heard today that's been stuck behind a cooker. Another girl i know thought she'd lost her piggie, thought she'd escaped out the front door. Luckily she found her much later in the day she hadn't pooped or peed poor little girl, she's OK now tho :smitten:

Sehnsucht said:
kellyandpiggies said:
Yay! Glad she got out! Sometime ago,my JoJo got stuck in my printer! Never again!
that sounds so wrong (sorry,silly mood alert)

2funny 2funny that does sound wrong hey ;D

Ive had my bunnies and guinies behind the couch, tv everthing! I just wait til the come out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back